In House Service - Outsourced Legal Manager
Our in-house lawyer service is an effective solution primarily for companies that do not wish to employ an in-house legal manager, but need permanent, dedicated legal advice on legal issues affecting their company.
Although we have been providing full legal support to organisations from their establishment, our real strength lies in outsourcing the increased legal workload of operating companies. This solution enables, among others, immediate availability, dealing with public authorities, drafting lawyer’s letters, and the efficient handling of legal problems arising at any stage of the company’s life.
An outsourced legal manager can provide reassurance on a wide range of legal issues that arise in the day-to-day running of a business, whether it is
- labour law (drafting employment contracts, internal policies and regulations)
- privacy (drafting GDPR and other privacy policies)
- company law issues (e.g. setting up a business site, management changes, restructuring)
- business law issues (from supplier and other partner contracts to receivables management)
- litigation and administrative matters (representation in compensation and other litigated cases, representation in non-litigation proceedings)
We place great emphasis on preserving the dignity of the legal profession, therefore, in accordance with the position of the Bar Association, the service cannot be construed as work performed outside the office of Dr. Zorkóczy Tamás Law Office. All documents generated and received in connection with the service will be stored and handled in an office environment of the highest discretion and security.